Wednesday, May 09, 2007

some shit

So after too many idle months I finally snagged myself a job interview. It's gonna be tomorrow, May 10, at this PR firm in Makati. Today I'm a quaking bundle of nerves. I wish I could take it easy, chill out, concentrate. But I'm not that type of person. Truth is, job interviews freak me out. During which I would either blabber like an overexcited Miriam Defensor-Santiago or my tongue would cowardly roll inside my throat, effectively turning me into a half-catatonic moron. I also tend to have this strange, floaty, light-headed feeling as if I'm on drugs or something. My heartbeat would put Dave Grohl's drumming skills to serious doubt. Man, I've many horror stories to tell. Invite me for a beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home