Saturday, May 05, 2007

damn


So legendary Fil-Am Bay Area thrashers Death Angel played the recent Pulp Summer Slam gig over at the Amoranto Stadium -- and I wasn't able to catch them! No excuses; I deserve to be punished.

Seems like all my metalhead friends were there. All except me. Mr. SLH was there; so was Mad Tyrant. Plus others. All of them with fantastic tales to tell. (Some even got bruises to show.) They said they will never forget the experience. They are still recovering from damaged eardrums, though.

Drool. Drool. Drool.

I'm not a big fan of Pulp magazine, but I salute them dearly for having the cojones to bring a legit metal band in this country of Boom-tarat-tarat freaks. How about a festival next time, guys?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home