Saturday, September 02, 2006

dark, evil, cool

In about 10 hours from now my fiancee and I will be at the Center for Arts in Quezon City, checking out Willowdrive Production's Undying Symphonies*. I'm excited, and I can hardly contain it - the excitement's coming off me like sparks from a welding rod. It'll be fun to see Sea of Rains again, after more than a year. And Names Are For Tombstones and his comic take on The Clash's Should I Stay Or Should I Go? And Anhura. And Sanctus. And lots of other bands we will be seeing for the first time.

I expect to get drunk and wasted tonight, my head to be swarmed with vivid images of hell, moonlight, graveyards, castles, forests, blood, death, erotica, the likes. Well, why not? I've been on a lot of stress lately, to the point of sleepless nights, and I need something to fuck my brain real good.

*A musical event catering to the genres of Gothic Rock, Gothic Metal, Doom Metal, Industrial, Darkwave, Dark Electronica, Dark Ambient, and Symphonic Metal.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kai Javines said...

Pistang Panitik at the World Trade Center on Sunday, Sept.3, 1-6pm..

5 solid hours of literary performances from the country's top brain fuckers!! yey!!!

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if those performances are not enough to fuck your brain, u know who to call. ;) LOL

7:12 AM  
Blogger Karl said...

"if those performances are not enough to fuck your brain, u know who to call. ;) LOL "

No I don't. Sino nga ba?

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home