Friday, August 04, 2006

unwell

Sometime during my sleep I wire inside me may have snapped, because today I woke up not feeling well. The back of my neck hurts as if being slapped by an invisible hand, and my eyeballs feel like they are being wrenched violently from the inside. I have to squint and curse to see the world today.

Pop. Medicol. Here's hoping for a miracle.

I blame it on the sudden change in the weather - from too much rain the other day to too much sun yesterday. A little freaky thing the weathermen call a "monsoon lull." But if I were to believe my mother, this has something to do with my diet. All those meat and so little vegetable, she'd say, the song I've been hearing since when I wasn't old enough to gawk at a Pamela Anderson photo.

And speaking of green leafy diet, here's something I got from one of those kick-ass t-shirts they're selling at Blue Grape:

"After eating my vegetables, where shall I put the wheelchairs?"

Somebody said laughter is the best medicine. That somebody is a fool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kai Javines said...

maybe you're subscribing to the wrong "kind" of laughter. i know where one could get laughing gas for free. :P. and maybe someone who can give a good backrub. hehe

10:58 AM  
Blogger Karl said...

A backrub doesn't seem to be a bad idea.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home