Wednesday, July 19, 2006

surfacing

What's keeping me busy these days is a 2000-word article (plus sidebar, 500 words) about Muslim discrimination. If the guy who gave me this assignment is telling the truth, it will come out on the September issue of Maxim Philippines, the Lopez's answer to the Gokongwei's FHM Philippines. If not, well, I can always rant about the creeps and cretins of the world. Or load up on rhum and plot ways to rip this planet in half.

That's it for now. I'm actually just having my break.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

8:44 PM  
Blogger princess bratinella, ultimate pasaway said...

KARL

if you get your article in the mag, tell me immediately.

i will use you as an excuse to buy maxim and then flaunt it to all the guys in the office.

and then they won't be able to concentrate on work.

and then I WILL RULE!

world domination 101.

hehehe.

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ayus yan, freelance muna.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

Totally awesome opportunity! I hope it works out. I'm trying to break into the freelance writing scene myself. A bit of offline work will do me good me thinks. :)

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home