Monday, September 04, 2006

agony


My neck hurts.

This is what I get for headbanging my brain out last Saturday night. The agony of victory, indeed.

I blame Sea of Rains. Those motherfuckers really ripped that night. (Didn't get the chance to see seven bands, including Sanctus and Corvus Crowley. At 3am, the gig's just warming up. But we're more than glad for Sea of fucking Rains, man. Devil's Horn to Ramon and his crew.)

At least, no hangover, despite the fact that I consumed more alcohol than I originally intended to. The weather's awful these days, with temperature soaring to 33 degrees, as if summer's back avenging something. This is not the weather for hangovers.

Interesting incident: waiting for a cab, we overheard two coño guys talking from an adjacent bar. His eyes on the black-clad ladies smoking outside Center for Arts, one guy said, "What's wrong with them?" The other replied, "Cult members, pare, ha-ha."

Idiots.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

- you're familiar with Sea of Rains? does the name Gilbert Asuque rings a bell? nada. he's the former drummer of that band kasi eh and I got to know him a bit. nada again. just a bit familiar with the band, especially their song "Vespertine Flight", which I think is cool.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Karl said...

I've their first EP, "Sadness and Civilization." Used to watch them when Asuque was still handling the skins.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home