Tuesday, October 17, 2006

still alive

I just realized that it's already way past the middle of October and I still haven't written anything here. People are probably guessing I'm passed out somewhere because of Oktoberfest. How I wish, for that would at least mean I'm having a merry month.

Truth is, I've little time to get weird and crazy these days. There's too much stuff to do, and making Danding Cojuangco richer isn't one of them. Yes, I'm effing busy. Busy to the point that separating night from day has become an exercise in futility. Busy to the point of trembling muscles, worn-out bones, troubled sleep. Busy to the point of . . . you get the drift.

Or, as my favorite simile goes, busy as the star of a Ron Jeremy gang bang video.

So there . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger mikay said...

same here...

7:01 PM  
Blogger Mister Gyudon said...

Cheers, then =)

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home