Monday, June 26, 2006

dark sky

Nothing but clouds and wind and rain for the past couple of days. Terrific weather, the romantics say. But why am I feeling weird?

Must be the dark sky.

Yesterday, Sunday, I started drinking again. All by my lonesome, under the rain, the world around me an old sad black n' white photo from a thousand goodbye cards: a wet flower here, a wet animal there, unsmiling people in raincoats hurrying home from God knew where. On my diary I wrote, "It rained on God's day, so God was everywhere. I picked Him up, put Him in a bottle, drank Him. And then I felt giddy."

Giddy, but not happy.

I slept, had a nightmare, woke up a scared child. That's for three consecutive nights now.

Must be the dark sky.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Why would you be lonely if you said you are getting married?

By the way, I really like the way you write.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Karl said...

Like I said, it must be the weather. Nothing to do with the marriage, that I can assure you.

Anyway, thanks for the compliment.

4:26 PM  
Blogger SU said...

I love what you wrote in your diary.
Dark skies are beautiful, dude.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:10 AM  
Blogger Joseph Bautista said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Joseph Bautista said...

It's good that you decided to create a Blogger account as I don't have a Multiply (Friendster is enough). Now I can put comments! =)

Oh, how I wish I've written something as deliciously dark as your "dark sky" entry before.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home