Saturday, May 27, 2006

go! fuck yourself

No Internet yesterday. I tried logging in in the morning but all I got was this message box telling me the "network cannot establish dial-up, check your password and try again later." (Yes, we're still on Dial-Up. I know that's as primitive as rubbing sticks for fire, but so what?) This usually happens when our prepaid Internet card runs out of credit. Since my brother spent the previous night chatting (with a girl he said was "veeeeery boring"), I presumed that was the case.

But lo! This morning, just for the heck of it, I tried logging in using the same Go! prepaid card -- and I got connected! But since today is Saturday, with birds and sunshine outside, I'll contain myself and not rant. I'll just say one thing, though: Those freaks in the Eastern Telecom Customer Service Department must be having a hell of a busy season.

Later Charmaine and I are gonna watch The Da Vinci Code. We'll give it a whirl even though the reviews aren't that good. I have little confidence with movies based on novels anyway. Some directors can pull it off -- Frank Darabont comes to mind, with his takes on Stephen King stories -- but they are a minority.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home