Sunday, June 04, 2006

call it karma

The rain that poured over the weekend was heavy and violent. It wasn't what I had in mind when I was dancing the rain dance last week. It was a destructive downpour, a king-hell bummer, and on Friday it caught me in a Cubao-bound jeepney, cold and wet and cursing my luck. On Saturday I nearly got stranded in Marikina because of the flood. It was hellish.

New acquisition: a Pensonic 128MB portable MP3 player. Pensonic is a no-name brand in the world of Canons and LGs and Sonys, but so what? I'm not one who gives a shit about brands anyway, and I don't dig the logic of those who are obsessed with it. For me anything's fine as long as it works, and my little Pensonic is working just fine. I road-tested it last night under the mad driving rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home