Friday, May 19, 2006

boredom tonight - not!

Should I be disturbed that it's Friday night and I'm at home?

I'm supposed to meet my girlfriend tonight for dinner and maybe some drinks, but this morning she woke up feeling slightly unwell. "Itchy throat," she said, "sneezing fits." So I told her to forget tonight's date. Go straight home instead, gobble some Vitamin C, and sleep for eight hours straight, 12 if it will not kill you. She's been extra busy with work lately, thus needing all the rest in the world. I promised to check her out tomorrow, her day-off, right at her place. Hopefully she'll be fine.

Currently reading Paul Theroux's Riding the Iron Rooster: By Train Through China. Friday night in Shanghai. Why not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home