Sunday, June 24, 2007

snag

I consider it a coincidence that in my drunken stupor last night I accidentally deleted an earlier entry announcing the formal launching of my book, L na L, this month. A coincidence because I've just learned this morning that the project has been shelved for the meantime because of some not-so-nice events happening inside the Literotika office. Bummer.

But my book is still out, and according to my wife and sister-in-law who've been monitoring its sale, people are picking it up. National Bookstore still won't carry it unless something's done with the cover. But I've been assured by Belle Viola, Literotika's busty marketing director, that negotiations are ongoing, and that there's been some development, and that by August I might hear good news. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Meanwhile, interested parties could try the magazine stands inside the MRT-Ayala Station for their copies.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the title of your book? ill get a copt once i had the chance promise...

11:55 AM  
Blogger Mister Gyudon said...

The title's "L na L," dude...

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home