Friday, August 10, 2007

relapse

Just as I thought I had sworn off chatting completely I found myself yesterday actively participating in a conference composed mostly of my Multiply contacts. It was crazy: one minute I was trying to beat a deadline, the next minute I was abandoning everything in favor of some silly talk from people I haven't seen personally and thus hardly know. What's crazier was that I enjoyed every fucking minute of it. I actually spent hours in it, man. Hours!

Flashback to the year 2000 when I was so addicted with this whole chat thing I was even chatting in my dreams, believe it or not. I dont't know if it's a particularly good experience or not, but since it brought me to a raucous rooftop party somewhere in Padre Faura one humid August night, drunk and high and French-kissing a coed, I guess it's good.

Ah, the memories of past craziness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home