Monday, July 30, 2007

d-oh!

My wife and I saw The Simpsons Movie last Saturday over at Gateway Mall, and what can I say? It's the most fun we had since maybe Meet the Fockers from two, three years ago. Hell, I even feel like scoring a DVD copy of the movie -- pirated, of course, screw Edu Manzano -- so that I can watch it over and over again until "Spider-pig" is bursting out of my nose.

Anyway, the flu had left my head feeling awfully swimmy. Writing is a freakout: I can't seem to string sentences together to make a decent paragraph. I've deadlines galore and most of them had come and gone and somewhere out there is a pissed off boss choking his secretary for my number. I'm glancing at my cellphone nervously. What the hey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home