Thursday, August 02, 2007

facelift


I just received news that Anvil, the distributor of Literotika titles, has just approved the new packaging for L na L. I don't know what the new look is like, but it's safe to say that you won't be seeing the cover pictured above since that's the one that got us in trouble with some bookstore people before. (Something about the word "libog.")

That kink out of the way there's chance now that L na L will hit National Bookstore shelves hopefully this month. Well, I hope so, because I'm pretty sick and tired of answering "Why isn't it in National?" inquiries daily on my e-mail. I'm just copy-pasting my retorts actually, but still it consumes time and that's something I don't have an abundant supply of these days. Some lazy, grumpy author I am, yes?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll probably go buy myself a copy just because I "know" you but I'm pretty sure I'll be scared to read it but I will try! LOL.

5:05 AM  
Blogger Karl said...

Read at your own risk, then. LOL.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home