Wednesday, May 10, 2006

groupie

X and I were jokingly exchanging saucy text messages yesterday when she suddenly got serious and said, "Since we're both immoral, have you entertained the thought of doing the 'thing' with me? Honest." This is not the first time I received such an invitation from her. Incredible as it is, her communications are always full of innuendoes. I guess she's still hung up with what we did in college, when we were young and careless and zonked out on libido. Those were crazy but not forgotten times. She was my first -- I still smile at the memory -- but it's history. I have a steady partner now to whom I vow to remain loyal. There's gonna be a wedding on December.

I wish X would get a life soon. She's starting to freak me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home