Wednesday, December 05, 2007

*sigh*

This is me spacing out.

What I want to see are clouds pregnant with rain and trees dancing to strong wind. Or a full moon, perhaps. A wondrous eclipse. Falling stars galore. Anything that can dwarf the glittery Christmastime nonsense around me. Expose the superficiality of things. There's a story in this and it's a sad wretched story so typical especially coming from me. My muse is with me today but she's singing dirges. Her words bleed misery. Life sucks suddenly. I want to talk but to whose ears? Everybody seems to be holiday-happy on the other side of the fence.

This is me soundlessly crashing to the ground.

1 Comments:

Blogger mikay said...

dude just hang in there...
i feel that everyone's just "trying" hard to be happy lately... ganyan din ako... =/

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home