Friday, November 23, 2007

pinoy big blunder?

When Formula driver/commercial model Gaby dela Merced voluntarily exited the PBB house last Nov. 10, I swear I heard her tell Mcoy, "See you in two weeks." Her voice was nearly drowned by the chorus of goodbye's and we-will-miss-you's from the other Housemates, but I heard her clearly, indeed.

Yesterday, Mcoy, vocalist of Orange and Lemons, together with comedienne Ethel Booba, left the "famous" house due to a reported rift with Big Brother.

Hmmm...

I remember the remark my sister-in-law, who's the only girl I know who doesn't know Sam Milby from Amay Bisaya, made over dinner last week. On PBB she said: “Mukang scripted naman e.”

Hmmm...
-----------------------------

addendum: aha!

So Gaby returned to the Big Brother house two weeks after her voluntary exit. That explains what she said to Mcoy. I stand corrected, so what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home